Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of thegreatone on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:42 pm
Mark Levin Official
Remember:
follow the gr8 one on twitter

Election

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Election

Will put it simply. It stunk.
We have a Marxist in the WH destroying the country.For weeks i read half a doz articles(or more)and listened to pundits,journalists, elites and other assorted characters rip into Gov Romney.
Not going to do it.For mistakes(God forbid)that may have been made he came awfully darned close to beating an incumbent President. There are a lot of reasons it went the way it did but frankly i doubt ANYONE else would have done any better.
Right now it's not the problem. The problem is the guy is in the WH,the administration is corrupt and we all know we have to do something. Of course that something must be ethical,legal and non violent so we're spinning our wheels day after day wondering what we CAN do.
I'm still not sure what to attribute the numbers to. Fraud? People who didn't vote? Wouldn't we like to have a word or two with those ppl if that's the case.
Question;what do we do now? Try to convince the electoral college to stop Obama? Take the Senate in 2014-good luck after the Republicans get blamed for going over the cliff. Prove Fraud? Fight his policies ? Get him impeached? That's another thing. BENGHAZI. If we don't keep after it he's going to get a pass.Just like the pass on Fast and Furious and the other illegal crap he's pulled.Known and unknown.
We have a corrupt media. No help there.They're providing cover.
You tell me. What do we do? What CAN we do?
bp60
Admin

View user profile http://great1.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down